Selecting an enterprise CRM (customer relationship management) software solution is a significant undertaking that requires careful planning, evaluation and execution. The process can be simply divided into 5 steps for your convenience to make the right decision for the first time.
- Begin with analyzing your requirements
- Define your objectives based on thorough research
- Evaluate potential vendors seeking detailed demonstrations
- Negotiate and close the deal
- Implement and execute making sure all your defined objectives are met
Let’s get in to the details of each step with help of an infographic.